Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday Must Haves

It's no secret that Vegas is insanely hot in the summer. Unfortunately, we're also at a fairly high altitude so the sun hits hard all year long. All the time. 

I rely heavily on sunglasses, especially when I used to have to go outside to do inspections for work or drive guests around on the golf cart, etc. Back when I was in my early 20s and I thought I was making good money, I was obsessed with my Chanel shades. Unfortunately, now that I'm older, I know how impractical it is to own nothing but $300 sunglasses (as much as I would love to). I especially figured this out when I was in Florida a couple years ago and knocked the side of my head against the rental car as I was getting out. My head was fine. The side of my favorite Chanel shades, on the other hand, snapped right in two. I've never been so devastated to break something in my life. 

My favorite brand of late has been Quay Australia. They've got some really really cute styles and I've frequently been able to get pairs for around $30 with discounts or from Ebay sellers. Ten pairs of these super cute retro style frames for the price of one pair of Chanel shades. Not a bad deal!

Here are some of my faves!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...