Jetsettin Daisy: Foodie Fridays

Friday, August 19, 2016

Foodie Fridays

Okay, so I've already professed my undying love for Chrissy Teigen's cookbook, Cravings.

Well, I was on Pinterest and found this one and absolutely had to try it. I love clams, I love pasta, and I love a challenge when it's something I've never cooked before. 

Not only was the recipe really easy and precise, it was simple to follow and pretty funny too (because they always are). I couldn't find Manila clams so I ended up with these gigantic Little Neck clams that were five to a pound. I was terrified that I would end up with more than my share of duds but I got super lucky and all five clams popped open! Best of all, the ingredients were easy. The only things I really had to go out and find were the clams. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...