Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday Must Haves

Happy Monday, everyone!

Mondays always suck. There's really no way around it. That goes for anyone really- even if your "Monday" is a Wednesday or Thursday. My Mondays used to be those days and they really weren't any better than actual Mondays. 

It's always great to have some must haves to really get you going in the morning and get you out of bed. I have a few things that I love that really motivate me to actually get on with my day instead of sitting around on my ass. 

I usually don't like to wash my hair every day because it strips the oils and all that. Unfortunately, in the summer when it's 110 and over, there's really no way around it. I have to wash my hair every single day no matter what. I recently cut off about half of it because the weight and the maintenance was driving me insane. I hate the extra time it takes to get my hair washed, dried, and styled so I usually don't do anything with it. Now that it's shorter and lighter, it's a lot easier. 

The one thing that makes all the extra shower time just so much more comfortable is Davines SU Hair & Body Wash. It's an all in one product that isn't really gross and soapy or waxy. It actually feels really nice on my skin and my hair and it's specially formulated for after sun use. Even better since the sun is basically unavoidable in Las Vegas. I used this in Bali and everywhere I've gone in the summer and it really doesn't get better than this. I especially love that it means a lot less packing on vacations as well. One bottle as opposed to three so I've got lots more room in my quart sized bag!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...