Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Must Haves

Ugh, it's Monday!

It's starting to cool down just a tiny bit more here in Vegas (finally). Of course, it's also getting much dryer as the temperatures drop so I'm trying to stock up on good moisturizers and lots of lip balm. My lips tend to chap really badly in the winter and nothing really seems to help much. Even so, I try and keep balms all over the house so I'm never at a loss when I need one. 

My latest balm is Tokyo Dark's Femme Fatale Lip Elixirs. They're really nice, luxurious balms and they have some really great smells like Cherry Bourbon and Absinthe. I love the Salted Caramel. The tins are pretty cute too! I can't wait to try some of their fragrances.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...