Jetsettin Daisy: What's Up Wednesdays

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

What's Up Wednesdays

Happy Hump Day!

I'm not a huge fan of the big choker trend. I have a short neck and it's kind of wide... Not a great look. It was one thing in the 90s when my neck seemed smaller but now... No.

That said, I did find this awesome dress that I am crazy about that kind of ties into that look that all the fashion bloggers have been showing this summer and fall. It's it's super comfortable and soft, it's functional (it has pockets), and it's under $50! Check it out at Nordstrom! It's a great fall piece. 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...