Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Throwback Thursdays

Good morning blog world!

I was going through photos today and came across some old ones that I hadn't seen in a long time. Since it was kind of around this date back in 2009, I thought they would be fun to post!

These are photos from my last sleeve session when I got my arm finished. I was at a job that was very comfortable with letting my tattoos show so it felt like a good time to wrap up the work. It had been about a year and a half since the first work had been done. I hadn't meant for it to take that long for the 4-5 sessions in the middle but I'd had a nasty flu that lasted about a month and made healing really really difficult. Also, I'd quit my job suddenly right in the middle so that put a damper on my financial status. 

Anyway, I had the foresight to snap some photos at that last session. Don't mind the red, it's just ink and not blood (at least, I don't think it is)!

I also posted a before and after shot (my arm is super swollen in the second shot).







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...