Jetsettin Daisy: Tuesday Travel Guide: Oahu- Where to Stay

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday Travel Guide: Oahu- Where to Stay


Hello Hello!

There are so many great places to stay in Oahu. Places by the all the main beaches, a hotel at the mall, even hotels that literally are their own miniature village. There's something for just about every budget as well.

Hilton Hawaiian Village
When my mom and I went to Oahu, we stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki. I've actually never stayed anywhere else in Oahu and if I had the money, chances are, I probably wouldn't stay anywhere else. I love the location and the familiarity of the resort since we had stayed there when I was seventeen as well. 



The property is HUGE. There are a number of towers in the hotel and they have just about everything. There's an ABC Store with all the essentials, a full service spa, restaurants, they even do their own luau. It's right on it's own stretch of beach and it was so relaxing plus all the tours pick up at their bus depot so it was super convenient to just walk downstairs to get to the tour bus instead of walking to another resort. Our room had a beautiful view of the ocean and with the minor jetlag, catching sunrise was so perfect from the balcony.







Lisa and I had a relaxing afternoon at the beach after a failed attempt at paddle boating...




There's a lot to see around the resort itself. Koi ponds, penguins, turtles...




We caught the Friday fireworks after dinner early on in the trip and it was nice to just walk right back to the room afterwards. 


The Modern
I love the look of The Modern in all their locations. If I was coming here for a romantic getaway and wanted something that didn't feel like a resort, I would definitely want to stay here. I love that the hotel still has the look and vibe of a boutique property even though it's along the beach in a really touristy area. So cute!

Ohana Waikiki East
I think if I needed a more inexpensive option, I would opt to stay somewhere like this. They have a number of budget options including rooms with kitchenettes if you're really trying to save money on eating out. They're right by the main beach and really close to the main shopping drag as well. The rooms are pretty basic but how much time are you planning on spending in the room anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...