Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Must Haves

Good morning!

Now that my skin is starting to get super gross and flakey (sorry), it's always awesome to have a really good go to scrub. While I'm stocked on moisturizers, a really great body scrub is hard to find. I've tried all kinds and I've finally found a winner.

Frank Body is a really wonderful coffee based natural line of products. The scrub is amazing and leaves your skin feeling wonderful and smelling really really good. It gets rid of the flakes and does all kinds of wonderful things for your skin. It's also apparently really awesome for a wealth of skin conditions and problems. I really really love it!

Try their lip treatment too, it's so awesome!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...