Jetsettin Daisy: What's Up Wednesdays

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What's Up Wednesdays

I am more than a little obsessed with the Valentino Rockstud shoes. You know- these, these, and these. I've been seeing them all over my favorite blogs and I'm in love with them.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, really), I'm just not willing to spend most of a paycheck on a pair of shoes. I just can't do it. I got really lucky and found the pair below on Charlotte Russe during their clearance sale. It was one of the last sizes they had and they were under $12. What a steal!


I'm so happy with these shoes. I have a ton of olive green in my closet this fall since I bulked up my work wardrobe with lots of essential fall colors this year. It's nice to have a pair of shoes that coordinates really well!


I found a few really cool pairs online at SheIn (I really love this site) that are pretty awesome dupes and at really great prices. I might get the velvet pair for my winter wardrobe!





I also found a really great dupe for the classic T-Strap Rockstud here

Outfit Photos Taken by Corey Bond Photography

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...