Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday Must Haves

Now that it's cooling down, I wanted to share my favorite moisturizer.

It's always dry in Vegas but it's even worse in the winter. I got this amazing sample of Air Repair from Birchbox last year and I am still obsessed. It was literally a lifesaver on my 60 hours of travel to and from Bali last year. No breakouts, no dry patches, my skin was better when I came home than it was when I left. Last winter I would spot treat any dry patches with Air Repair and they would clear up quickly. I highly recommend it for all of your dry skin needs! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...