Jetsettin Daisy: Fun Things on Friday

Friday, February 24, 2017

Fun Things on Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!

So I have not been shopping a lot lately since I'm saving up for a couple upcoming trips but this week I just couldn't help it. I broke down and some of these shoes I've seen around and I wanted to share them today!

These March Fishers have been circulating the internet and while the price is reasonable, I typically don't spend more than $100 on shoes unless they're some sort of all weather boot. Still, I've been "window shopping" them for weeks and searching for something that I would actually be okay spending and I found a great pair of "dupes". I say dupe kind of loosely because they're actually also by March Fisher! They come in black and nude and I found the, on 6PM

Marc Fisher Hunny Wedges
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...