Jetsettin Daisy: My Five Favorite Bloggers

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Five Favorite Bloggers

Good morning!

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite blogs with you guys. I have a handful that I absolutely love- these are blogs I read a lot of when I first discovered them. I love looking at clothes and travel and these blogs have all of that. 

Southern Curls & Pearls- This is one of the first blogs I ever followed. I love how girly it is and I adore the colors. The clothes are always gorgeous and Caitlin writes in a great way that makes you feel like you've been friends for years. Plus her trip pictures! So jealous!

The Sweetest Thing- I love to see what Emily wears when she travels and her recent pregnancy posts are adorable and so super honest! Her travel outfits are always awesome. Plus her dog is just so stinking cute!

Bows & Sequins- I totally binge read this blog when I discovered it. Jessica travels so much and she has some really great city guides! When I plot getaways to big cities I consult her page for places to eat and drink. Her Snapchat is also a fave- she's super realistic and funny. 

Visions of Vogue- I love Jenna Colgrove's blog; it's super fashionable and fun without being scary for my wallet. Her pics are always awesome and her fashion finds won't break my bank account. 

Pink Peonies- Okay Rachel Parcell has one gorgeous home. Seriously, so beautiful. I love her designs and her outfit posts but I especially love the pics she posts of her house, most definitely during the holidays. Plus- her office. So much pink and just the cutest office space ever!

 photo Signature_zpsdsfdntem.png
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...