Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday Must Haves

Ugh, it's Monday and I have a doctor's appointment. Fun!

So the weather in Vegas this winter has been pretty unpredictable. Needless to say, my skin hasn't been loving it. I'm way too lazy to be using crazy moisturizers constantly or exfoliating as often as I should, so I thought I would share one of my favorite winter skincare products. 

I've been using Frank Body's coffee scrubs for almost a year now and I absolutely love them. They're really great at keeping your skin smooth and soft and they smell so yummy. Seriously, my shower always smells like a fresh cup of coffee afterwards! They're very natural and they actually help with a ton of skincare issues. I have a little bit of eczema and the scrubs don't irritate the situation at all, it actually helps. Some of the other scrubs I've used have been way too harsh but Frank's coffee grounds really feel like a spa treatment without leaving my skin feeling like it was stripped of a few layers. The oils in the scrub also leave a nice hydration that lasts for a while. Frank Body is also really affordable; one pack has lasted months and months and it's under $20! So much cheaper than the spa!



I also have the Frank Body Lip Duo with the lip scrub and lip balm and I have to say, their balm is one of my favorite balms ever. So hydrating and it smells delicious! I'm addicted.


 photo 2017 Sig 01 copy_zpsgxg791ph.png
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...