Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Must Haves

Monday already again???

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I just got home from a little weekend getaway. I'll be posting about it soon with a couple pics and then a full travel guide to come!

Today I'm just going to obsess a little over patterned pumps. I have so much black in my closet that I'm really enjoying the look of shoes with more than just a pop of solid color. It definitely breaks the monochromatic boredom of my wardrobe! 

I'm more than a little in love with the Who What Wear partnership at Target. Is it just me or has Target really upped the ante this year with all these amazing collaborations? It's definitely making it way easier (and way less expensive) to be stylish. I'm really really loving these green floral pumps because:

1. The heel isn't so high that my poor clumsy self will break/roll/twist/sprain an ankle.
2. I love this shade of green.
3. The toe isn't crazy pointy so I won't feel like I'm in The Witches (Does anyone else remember this movie? I love Roald Dahl).
4. Under $40. 

Who What Wear Ally Satin Pumps
This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...