Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday Must Haves

Mondays require coffee.

Seriously, Mondays require COFFEE.

My close friend, Lara got me the most awesome Christmas present ever- a Vietnamese coffee kit. She and I like all the same things so when she started obsessing, she knew I would too (and she was right). I've never been a huge coffee drinker (with the exception of a short-lived coffee addiction as a teen thanks to Gilmore Girls) and only started drinking it more in the last six months. That said, coffee has more than just the energizing properties for me- it's long been thought to help ease asthma symptoms. For that reason, we always keep some on hand. I really like the flavor of Vietnamese coffee and the strength. I love how cute the brewing is over a cute glass mug (which Lara supplied as well) and it is just as delicious iced! I also have a French press (it was a random white elephant gift at a company party that I never though I would use) that works really well for brewing a larger quantity (or enough for two if you're feeling like sharing).

This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...