Jetsettin Daisy: Valentine's Day Looks for Less

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Valentine's Day Looks for Less

I'm not too great at planning out things to wear and doing the actual shopping for outfits. Especially when it comes to holidays. Usually I throw things together but I'm trying to get better at that.

Today I'm sharing some outfits I found from some of my favorite shops that would be cute and easy to pull together for Valentine's Day. A couple are a bit more casual and a couple are a bit dressier but I love that they're easy to accessorize as well. I'm all about fast and easy shopping so I wanted to share finds that are inexpensive, easy to wear, and easy to accessorize.

Charming Charlie's



Francesca's



Old Navy



Forever 21


This year we have two sets of plans- a slightly fancy Italian restaurant (it has that big cheese wheel) where I will likely need to dress up (probably gonna go with that black option to avoid getting red sauce on a pink dress) and an action movie where I will be rocking this super cute monogrammed top I got from my I Love Jewelry Monobox (more on that to come). I finally ordered Corey's present after slacking for a couple weeks. It's not as imaginative as I would have liked but I know he will love it.
 photo 2017 Sig 01 copy_zpsgxg791ph.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...