Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday Must Haves



Good grief, it's already Monday again.

Today I wanted to share my favorite pants. I know, that sounds weird. I keep seeing bloggers with the cutest distressed jeans in black and white and all shades of denim and these jeans from Old Navy I've been wearing since fall. They're the most comfortable and they come in a variety of lengths so I don't have to do that awkward tacky cuffing thing on the bottom that I have to do with so many of my other pairs. They're also perfect for stuffing into tall boots and the distressing is nice and not too crazy. These are seriously my go-to pants for just about everything. 

Mid-Rise Raw Edge Rockstar Jeans
The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.


 photo 2017 Sig 01 copy_zpsgxg791ph.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...