Jetsettin Daisy: Fab Fridays

Friday, April 14, 2017

Fab Fridays


Good morning!

Today is my sweetie's birthday so since he's OLD (sorry, hun), it's only fitting that I'm posting about dinosaurs.


So earlier this month, Corey and I decided to take a little trip down to So Cal to visit a few places around the Palm Springs area. Corey has never been and I've visited a few times but still hadn't seen a bunch of the things I wanted to see.


I knew I wanted to stop at the Cabazon Dinosaurs on the way down because I had never been there and also because Kathleen from Carrie Bradshaw Lied shared her visit and it looked pretty funny. Since it was literally along the way, we made a little stop of our own.




There is a huge outlet center right down the street that looked amazing but we didn't have a lot of time (and I didn't have the money) to stop. There was also a taco place that had great reviews but it hadn't opened on time when we got there and we didn't feel like waiting around. The area looks like a great place to spend an afternoon shopping and (if it's open) enjoying some tacos that sure looked great on Yelp. 

All in all, definitely a fun stop if you have time!


Weekend Plans: Dinner for Corey's birthday! As I write this, I haven't figured out WHERE we are going. But it will be great and he will LOVE IT (because he has to).

Weekend Jam: Yeah Boy by Kelsea Ballerini (still listening to my ACM 2017 playlist this week).
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...