Jetsettin Daisy: Tuesday Travel Guide: Napa- Where to Stay

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tuesday Travel Guide: Napa- Where to Stay


Good morning!

I cannot say enough good things about where we stayed in Napa. The White House was a perfect place for us because a) we wanted something close to the downtown area, b) we wanted something really pretty (Instagram worthy of course), c) we wanted something comfortable, d) we wanted something relatively inexpensive without going for a cheaper chain property. 

Napa has no shortage of beautiful properties that are perfect for a girlfriend trip but we didn't want to spend a ton so that crossed off some of the most gorgeous hotels from our list. While searching a random date, I came across one hotel that we both instantly loved- The White House Napa



This hotel was beautiful. First off, it's got a bed and breakfast vibe without being cheesy or covered in floral wallpaper. The amenities were plentiful- a happy hour with white and red wines and appetizers; an iPad loaded with area information, free wifi, toiletries by Lather, and the most adorable small plates style breakfast. The food was pretty delicious and the open public areas of the property provided some really comfortable, gorgeous places to sit and enjoy a glass of wine in the evening.









There are a ton of great places to stay in and around the Napa area so I've included my "wishlist" places below!

Calistoga Ranch- This place is GORGEOUS and it's definitely on my bucket list or my "if I hit a jackpot" list. I'd love to stay in one of those suites with the outdoor living spaces and showers. It looks like the perfect place for a romantic getaway!

Carneros Resort- The cottages are gorgeous and a little less splurgey than Calistoga Ranch. I'm pretty sure if I stayed here, I'd never want to leave the property because they have some great restaurant options at the resort!

Indian Springs- This resort has a really great restaurant and a ton of resort activities including mineral pools and a full service spa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...