Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Throwback Thursdays



BSB 2013

I had to go to this one alone, augh! Since I was flying solo, I splurged at the last minute on a really good seat and an after party pass. I was sitting in row 12 (the 12 year old girl inside me was thrilled) and the show was amazing! It's the first show I got to see with all five of the Backsteet Boys since 1998 and it was so good! The after party was a blast, Nick was DJ-ing and before the guys went in, I got to go to a meet and greet with Kevin, Howie, and Nick. They rushed us through but as soon as I got up close, Nick gave me a huge hug (like he knew I've been a fan for almost 20 years) and Howie said "It's nice to see you again" like he actually remembered me from 2011. Such a good night!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...