Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday Must Haves



Hey guys!

It's Monday. Again. This week I've actually got a lot going on and I'm really excited. This weekend is also ACM weekend and as you all know, it's one of my favorite times of the year. So much going on!

So far my skin in 2017 hasn't been great. I will assume it's stress and a change in diet and whatnot but that doesn't make it any less annoying. I've been fortunate to not have a whole lot of dry skin problems this winter but I feel like I've had to do a lot of maintenance to keep my skin balanced. 

This product- Juara's Radiance Enzyme Scrub- has helped immensely. It's a great scrub that isn't too harsh and really makes the skin feel much more fresh and bright afterwards. It's been something of a lifesaver for my skin this winter! I use it about once a week or so but it really does the trick!



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...