Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday Must Haves



Hey guys!

So today is short and to the point- Is it just me or does this shoe look just like the Steve Madden Carrson shoe??? I know the Steve Maddens are actually fairly inexpensive but when your shoe habit runs as deeply as mine, it helps to save wherever you can! 

Also, this shoe comes in a wide width version. Yay!

Lulu Block Heel Sandals

This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.


On a completely unrelated note, this week is Corey's birthday. That man is getting old.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...