Jetsettin Daisy: Tuesday Travel Guide: Napa- What to Pack

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tuesday Travel Guide: Napa- What to Pack


Hello hello!

No joke- this travel guide should have been put together a few years ago. My bestie and I have had this trip on the books for almost a decade and finally got to take it late last year. We picked the perfect time to go- the weather was gorgeous! We also made a very quick stop in San Francisco for bridge pics (because you have to stop if you're going over the Golden Gate Bridge) so we packed a few warm pieces as well since San Francisco is always chilly. This turned out to be a good thing because even though it was quite warm during the day, it was fairly cold at night in Napa! Today I put together a little packing guide of items I took with me for our short getaway. 

I've learned over the years that if I'm going to be doing a lot of sightseeing then a crossbody bag is absolutely necessary. Especially when you want your hands free for your wine.

I don't have a big Neverfull like a lot of the gorgeous bloggers I see on Instagram but I've figured out that on a plane, almost any tote bag will do as long as it fits the essentials.

I'm so glad I brought a lightweight scarf with me because not only does it provide a little extra warmth on the plane (or during a quick meal stop in San Francisco); it also covers stains on your blouse pretty well (not that I would know firsthand...). 

I love a good pair of yoga crops- especially when grape stomping is on the itinerary! A cute lightweight top in a breezy fabric and some fun sandals are great for wandering the many gorgeous vineyards comfortably. 

Don't forget a sweater! Especially if you want to stop in San Francisco. Even in the dead of summer, San Francisco can get pretty chilly in certain spots and at night!

This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...