Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Must Haves



Good Morning everyone!

So it's warming up quite a bit and my sad pale skin is starting to look even sadder in the sunshine. A couple years ago I started using St Tropez tanning products for my warm weather trips. It's certainly made wearing shorts a lot easier!

I recently discovered that TJ Maxx carries the St Tropez 4pc Self Tan Starter Kit and I kind of freaked out a little. I have a number of their products and they are way better than the dozen other products I've tried in terms of streaking and color. The smell isn't disgusting like some of the others and the mitt really makes a difference in keeping your hands clean. Just follow the instructions really carefully for the best results.

This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.



If you're a bit paranoid about the color coming out too dark or just really really want to avoid ANY streaking, I'd suggest the St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion. I've used it for a while and it really is gradual. It doesn't require any dry time at all and the color builds on slowly so you can monitor exactly what shade you get. It's not the best for fast results but if you're a little OCD about your tan like I am, it's a great tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...