Jetsettin Daisy: Three Day Weekend... Foodie posting...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Three Day Weekend... Foodie posting...


Today is the first day of my "three day weekend". My weekends usually consist of Wednesday and Thursday but this week, I get Friday too since I had to work on the Memorial Day holiday.

I meant to sleep in but my internal clock thought that meant 9:15AM. So that didn't work so well. Got in some World of Warcraft time now that I have my Mac back!

Had lunch at this nice little Hawaiian tapas place called 808 Tapas before catching another showing of Iron Man 3.


Later in the day I headed to Nanay Gloria's with Marissa and Ramon for some cheapo Filipino food. The restaurant is a buffet and take-out kinda place and the buffet was less than $8. Can't beat that. Got my adobo and pancit fix. :-)


We grabbed dessert at Kuma snow cream. I've never had snow cream but it is delicious. My only regret is that I didn't get the ube, but what I did get was awesomeness.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos ! You've got talent !
    If You can, please, be follower on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...