Jetsettin Daisy: Vacation time...

Monday, May 13, 2013

Vacation time...

This post is random partly because im bored and partly because i woke up at 3:45 this morning. Sitting on the airplane. Flight delayed. Might get there on time anyway cuz the flight is 40 min shorter than the flight time that showed online... Hmmm... I hate flying so much. If I had super powers one of them would be teleportation. That would be awesome. I am rockin my new Wolverine headphones which were difficult to get out of their case without smudging my manicure. Oh the plane is moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...