Jetsettin Daisy: Wolf Pack Partying 1

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wolf Pack Partying 1

So since my work Internet is dead and I'm not feeling so well at the moment, I'm blogging. Nothing new right now so I decided to start blogging past events.

A couple years ago when Twilight was all the rage, a couple cast members from the Wolf Pack came to town. My friend and I were huge Twigeeks so we took the weekend to go to the parties and meet the cast. There was a pool party at Tao Beach and a club party at Lavo the next night with Alex, Tinsel, and Julia (Paul, Emily, and Leah).

I just have to say, the cast members I met that weekend were honestly some of the coolest and most down to earth people I've ever met. I see Alex from time to time when he's promoting events in Vegas and I'm a member ofTinsel's  Wolfgirl Bootcamp. I thought it would be fun to post some of the old pics since the Wolf Pack know how to throw a great party and I met one of my really good friends at one of these shindigs. :-) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...