Jetsettin Daisy: A Day in the Life

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Day in the Life

Hello all!

So I get asked all the time even by my own close friends- "When do you work?"

I know I travel a lot and go to a lot of shows and that's featured quite prominently on the blog so I thought I would clear a few things up. I rarely post about that stuff because seriously, who wants to know what I bought at Walmart? I line up my queue carefully, do a lot of features on older events/trips, and split up the bigger ones so that you don't end up with one super long post that just gets boring because I talk too much (kind of like how this one might end up being...oops). 

I work full time, 40 hours a week. I have a good job working a front desk and doing reservations. It's fairly quiet and I don't have to oversee anyone and it pays decently. Five days a week, I'm there from 8:30AM to 5PM. For real. 

On my days off, a lot of them are spent grocery shopping or running really boring errands. Some days off are spent playing World of Warcraft for six hours and some are spent scrapbooking. I estimate maybe three days this summer will be spent at a crazy Vegas pool and I will immediately regret it because chlorine makes me itch. I may go clubbing three nights this summer as well. But the gist of it is I plan to spend a lot of June sitting around doing nothing since this saves money and funds the travel I so enjoy.

That said, usually right now is about the time I would be roadtripping away from Vegas as much as possible and trying to stay in the water whenever I can. Unfortunately, I have to save money. Boring, right? I have a lot of awesome plans for the fall, though, so stay tuned!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...