Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Another Throwback Thursday! I'm trying to schedule these out so I can actually be consistent... I make no promises. :-)

That time I went to a Playboy party.

This week we're having a look at the Midsummer Night's Dream party. Back a few years ago, Playboy would host this party here in vegas at the Palms and it was always amazing. There's usually a fun theme as well but this year it was just a masquerade. The party is typically about $150 per person since it includes open bar but those of us with some hook-ups get in for free. :-)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ummm I have a SLIGHT obsession with playboy. Not that kind where I wear their way too small shirts that have the logo but the kind where I NEED to go to the mansion and meet hef. Like if it doesn't happen I don't think my life will be complete.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...