Jetsettin Daisy: Yelp Elite- Nerdy Bowling

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Yelp Elite- Nerdy Bowling


So a few weeks ago I checked out my first Yelp Elite event in ages. I'd always wanted to check out the Nerdy Dancing parties but never had the time so when Nerdy Bowling came up I just had to go; especially since it was hosted at the new Brooklyn Bowl venue at the Linq. 

The venue was awesome; I didn't bowl, but I definitely got into the nerd theme (and borrowed a bow tie from my puggle). I lent Michelle some suspenders too. 

As with all Yelp parties, there was a great group of people, great food, and great Yelp swag. 
I decided to pocket scrap the party and the Geek Like Me kit I have from Little Butterfly Wings was just all kinds of perfect. 



post signature

1 comment:

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...