Jetsettin Daisy: Random Posts of July #1

Friday, July 11, 2014

Random Posts of July #1


Morning!!!

So I found this super amazing link-up and just had to join in! It's so great for filling in that blank in my blog brain on days I have nothing in the queue!!!

Today's prompt was Pinterest Funnies

Sadly since plotting my Walking Dead road trip and the awesomeness that is those Walking Dead specials helping us psychos make it to the next season, here is what I've been finding funny. 





And that is as far as my sense of humor is going to go today! Happy Friday to those who get a weekend off! For me it's Sunday. Boo.

Allieology

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the ecard!! Love with Friday rolls around - - so much so that I look for it all week O:-) lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...