Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday

That time I made a bunch of friends in an elevator.

Since I've wrapped the posts on my friend Tara's bachelorette weekend, I decided to do a throwback to when I met these lovely ladies.

I had to go to the Palms one night to pick up tickets for a super awesome party (that post is up next week) and was told to meet my host at Nove where they were doing ladies night. I got into the elevator with a fun group of girls who were in town for a bachelorette party. When we got to the restaurant we ended up sitting together at the bar for free appetizers and drinks and had such a blast that we all decided to go upstairs to the club and then to the other tower for another club. I rarely meet people that I just enjoy being around right away but these girls were awesome. We hung out again a couple nights later at another club and have been friends ever since. The girls love Vegas and come out usually ever year so usually when they're here, I get my clubbing fix for the entire season.

Here's a pic in the elevator on the way back down from the club the night I met these awesome ladies. :-)



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ha, that's such an awesome story on how you met them! P.S. I have a SLIGHT obsession with my annual Vegas trips :) But I'm not much of a clubber so I keep my visits there to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...