Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Throwback Thursday

That time I wore a Holly Golightly dress to a Breakfast at Tiffany's tea and it was too short.

One of the things I dislike most about Vegas is the lack of afternoon tea options.

Basically, unless you want to go to the Strip, walk through a resort, and pay upwards of $30 per person, there aren't any options. I've been to each afternoon tea in town and while a couple have been nice, a couple were quite sad really. Not worth the money.

We have a Royal Tea Society here in Vegas and I snoop their site from time to time. I always love the idea of taking my mom to tea for mother's day but usually she avoids the Strip so it's a bit more difficult. Back in 2012, the tea society did a lovely Breakfast at Tiffany's themed tea and we decided to check it out.

The ladies were really nice and welcoming, the food was good, and the setting was lovely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...