Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Social

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Social

Social Sunday

1. What is your favorite genre of music?
I love love love country music. I know it seems weird but I did grow up in Georgia. :-)

2. What is your favorite genre of movies?
I love comedies because laughing always makes everything feel better. But I do love action and sci fi too. And sometimes horror. I think for me it's more of a mood thing.

3. Do you watch reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching?
I remember watching Joe Millionaire years ago and thinking it was like the most ridiculous concept but it was hilarious and I watched the entire show to the end.

4. Who is an actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?
Um, Jennifer Lawrence just like everyone else, right? lol Of course if this just said celebrity to be BFF's with, I'd pick Miranda Lambert. :-)
5. Who is an actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?
Tom Hiddleston. I love his voice and could sit around listening to him talk without getting annoyed for months. :-P
post signature

1 comment:

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...