Jetsettin Daisy: Scrapping Saturday

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Scrapping Saturday

I finally got to scrapping some of my Dallas pics! Here's a page from the Pink Pistol.


Country Girl by Kristin Cronin-Barrow 
Home on the Range: Lil Cowgirl by Jenn Barrette 
Outdoor Girl by Miss Mis Designs 
PB&J by Little Green Frog Designs
Title Work extracted from Logo



I think I hoarded over a dozen boxes last October. I've yet to reach a panic inducing shortage like the previous year. I hope to keep it that way.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...