Jetsettin Daisy: Scrapping Saturday

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Scrapping Saturday

Happy Saturday!

I've now had two Saturdays off in a row! So spoiled! Not really.

Hope everyone had a fabulous and safe July 4th holiday!!! I cannot wait to scrap mine. :-)

On that note, since I've now started working as a blog team member for one of my fave scrap designers ever, Little Butterfly Wings, I decided to showcase just a couple more pages I made with her super amazing kits!!! If you're a scrapper, check out her blog! I'm guesting there on Mondays with some fun pieces!!!


Oh Candy Candy by Little Butterfly Wings & Kaye Winiecki 
Prickly Pear by Little Green Frog Designs


Sunfilled Memories & One of a Kind by Little Butterfly Wings
Song Bird by Little Green Frog Designs
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...