Jetsettin Daisy: Heartbroken.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Heartbroken.

My sweet Labrador, Angel, passed away this morning. He's been my best friend since I was 14. He was 13 years old and as of January, showed no signs of illness and was declared perfectly healthy by his vet. He had lost weight over the past few months and last night he refused to eat and was suddenly unable to stand or walk. Out of nowhere, he was partially paralyzed. We camped out on the floor with him with plans to take him to the vet in the morning know it would probably be his last visit. He had a rough night with spurts of pain every so often. Closer to early morning they grew more frequent and the painkillers seemed to do little to comfort him. He died early this morning snuggled up with his blankets and his family. RIP my sweet Angel. I'll miss you forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...