Jetsettin Daisy: A Weekend in Pensacola- Where to Stay

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A Weekend in Pensacola- Where to Stay


Today I'm sharing my wishlist of places to stay in Pensacola. I typically stayed locally and the one time I had a hotel it was a cheap last minute decision. The rest of my trips were spent sleeping on a boat which sounds great in theory but can be pretty rough when the weather isn't great and you're not feeling so fabulous. I've been thinking about bringing Corey out here for some nautical fun and these three places are definitely on my list of hotel options! They're all relatively affordable and cute!

This Springhill Suites has a lot of that clean white beachy charm I look for in a beachfront property. With multiple pools overlooking the ocean, the complimentary breakfast, and the really pretty balconies, it has a lot of the amenities I look for in a relaxing hotel. Additionally, it's one of the most reasonably priced hotels on Pensacola Beach without sacrificing some quality and comfort. 

I've spent a good amount of time on the water but I've also enjoyed exploring the downtown and historic districts of Pensacola as well. The Pensacola Grand is right in that area, the reviews and prices are good, and it's literally walking distance to a lot of shops and restaurants. 

Paradise Inn has the look of a colorful old school roadside lodge with the added benefit of being right by the water and having good prices. The restaurant and bar are also great places to drink and enjoy the sunset. 

Lastly, Air BnB is always a great option for beach accommodations. They have a great selection of homes to fit pretty much anyone's taste- from beachfront houses to beach condos, and downtown lofts. 
So many great options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...