Jetsettin Daisy: Summer Skin & Air Repair

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Summer Skin & Air Repair

Hey guys!


If you read yesterday's post, you'll know that I recently held a big event for the local blogger and influencer community here in Vegas. Today, I wanted to tell you a little more about one of our sponsors, Air Repair, who is actually one of my favorite skincare brands.

I got my first taste of Air Repair two summers ago when their Complexion Boosting Moisturizer turned up in my Birchbox. It was perfect timing because I was set to embark on a couple very long travel days and I wanted a moisturizer that could keep up with that horrible airplane air. Air Repair seriously lived up to their name and I landed 30 hours later with skin better than when I had left!

Ever since then, I've been a huge fan of Air Repair. This time of year, when it's often 110 degrees in Las Vegas, my skin is on a complete rollercoaster all summer long. While it's usually a bit counterintuitive to use a heavier moisturizer when you're going to sweat it off, I still reach for my Complexion Boosting Moisturizer every single day. I usually use it as a night treatment each night to let my skin absorb the moisture overnight. On those days when the sun feels like it's causing extra dryness and my skin feels a bit tight, I use just a dab in the afternoons. It never fails to get my skin back to a healthy, perky state! It's a staple in my evening routine all year round.



Air Repair was insanely generous to us when I reached out last month and asked if they would like to sponsor our soiree. They sent me a whole package of Complexion Boosting Moisturizers to share with the ladies and I was so thrilled to give my girls a chance to try out the amazing moisturizing power of Air Repair! Thank you so much to Julia and the Air Repair team!

While Air Repair provided free products for myself and the ladies who attended the event, I've been a fan for over two years and all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...