Jetsettin Daisy: NYC Part 1

Friday, May 2, 2014

NYC Part 1

My second shortest NYC trip. 

My mom and I decided to make the trip a couple months ago and after booking found out my dad had to speak at a conference. Hurray, family vacation! Sort of.

We got into New York Wednesday at about 5AM. We dropped our bags off at my dad's hotel and all went for breakfast before we wandered Times Square and caught our tour bus

I'm loading these pictures as I go because SOMEONE (you know who you are) wants my NYC posts. 





post signature

1 comment:

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...