Jetsettin Daisy: NYC Part 2

Saturday, May 3, 2014

NYC Part 2

I had never been to the Empire State Building on any of my trips to New York.

My first trip here was 25 years ago and I figured it was time to fix that lapse. We got our tickets in advance on Expedia.com (tip- they haven't changed their prices YET so it saved a couple $$ per person). It was crowded but not too busy since it was still fairly early and quite overcast. The deck wasn't filled with too many people so I managed to get photos from all sides and corners. While it was cloudy, the view was still magnificent. Fortunately, the major wind gusts didn't start until we were ready to head back down from the observation deck. Perfect timing!








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...