Jetsettin Daisy: SFO Part 7

Thursday, May 1, 2014

SFO Part 7

I always make time for tea when I travel and this trip we found the cutest little place in SoMa. 

The Dartealing Lounge is in kind of an interesting spot and it is awesome. The tea selection is huge and they let us pick our sandwiches from four different categories. I had gotten a deal on Travelzoo that made this a steal and it was so wonderful. It was quite busy even though it was a midweek afternoon but the server was still as nice as could be and she even helped me pick out a few great teas to take home (since I wanted to try about six of them). After this we grabbed our luggage at the hotel and made our way home. Such a fun trip!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...