Jetsettin Daisy: NYC Part 3

Monday, May 5, 2014

NYC Part 3

As an early Mother's Day gift, I took my mom to tea at the Plaza. 

I've thought a lot about how to write about this. To make things easier, I've reviewed my experience here. I worked in food service for years starting from the bottom bussing tables. I always try to be friendly and respectful to servers because I know what it's like. When I receive great service I tip well but I have no qualms tipping poorly if service was not good because I know that when I wasn't on my game or I wasn't as friendly as I should have been, I didn't expect much of a tip if any at all. I highly doubt the service I received that day was what any server would consider their best. I am also not a complainer. I almost never send food back either. Usually rather than complain, I just keep my mouth shut and I don't go back. 

On that note, I received a wonderful note from the manager in response to my complaint. It always makes me feel better when I know that managers actually take comments seriously and care to rectify the problem which the general manager at Palm Court wanted to do. That said, the food was wonderful and the setting was really beautiful. I will consider going back on my next visit because despite the poor service, the food was really really great. 



post signature

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome the manager responded to your complaint. It's always nice to know that they care and actually want you to have a good experience!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...