Jetsettin Daisy: NYC Part 7

Saturday, May 17, 2014

NYC Part 7

Miscellaneous NYC

We rounded out our last day with the Uptown Loop, some more beef tongue and pastrami (my fave sandwich ever), and a trip to FAO Schwartz just because. Since my beloved Stage Deli closed, we checked out Katz's Deli for the first time and went to Sable's on the Upper East Side. Both were delicious. We also grabbed some goodies for the flight home at Laduree. I can't remember the last time I went to an airport without Macarons in my purse. lol








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...