Jetsettin Daisy: Memorial Day Activities

Friday, May 30, 2014

Memorial Day Activities

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! I worked Saturday and Sunday alone which was hectic but kind of nice since it was quiet.

My three day weekend started Tuesday but I did manage to do a few things on Monday; namely a work hosted barbecue and dinner wth Carla and Michelle who were in town for the weekend.

The barbecue was fun and it's always interesting to see the people who live and say at the resort out f the office (and apparently quite tipsy). Dinner with the girls was at Chayo at the new Linq shopping center and we stopped by the Polaroid studio for a fun souvenir pic.

So as I type this from the airport, in ready for a quick trip. While everyone else headed  home drunk and tired, I headed to Dallas for my own weekend getaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...