Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Throwback Thursday


The One Where We Took Pics at the Las Vegas Sign

I can't believe I had lived in Vegas for almost eight years before I ever went to see the Las Vegas Sign? Crazy, right? My cousin, Kristen, was in town visiting and since we were playing tourist, we made the trip down to the sign. And we somehow color coordinated as well. Not on purpose. It was a gorgeous day and they had just built the parking lot (before, people had to run across the street and park on the shoulder and it was not exactly safe) so it was super easy to get in and out. It's clearly a must see if you're in Vegas for the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...