Jetsettin Daisy: A Weekend in Palm Springs- What to Pack

Monday, May 8, 2017

A Weekend in Palm Springs- What to Pack


Palm Springs is one of my favorite quick getaways from Las Vegas. The food, the pools, and the relaxing retro vibe always make it a great place to visit. Since it's also the desert, the climate is usually similar enough to Vegas to make it easy to figure out how to pack! I love bright colors for Palm Springs so today I'm sharing my favorite budget pieces in the packing guide below!

I love this crochet swimsuit because I've seen a few designer pieces that look really similar for a much higher price tag!

These Sugarfix earrings are a fun, cheery color with a great price. I also really love the retro look of these shades and this floppy hat.

I always like to make sure I have a smaller crossbody bag on trips and if I'm going to the beach or the pool, I always bring a larger tote to throw things into (books, sunblock, etc). Scarves are always a packing favorite for me as well because they come in handy for so many reasons!

Come back here tomorrow to see some of my favorite Palm Springs hotels and also check out my friend's fabulous Palm Springs Travel Guide as well! She has some really amazing recommendations too and gorgeous photos for awesome travel inspiration!

Becca Bella Style Inspirations
Palm Springs Travel Guide


This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...