Jetsettin Daisy: Pretty by Rory- Forever 21's Bridesmaids Collection

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Pretty by Rory- Forever 21's Bridesmaids Collection

When I found out that Forever 21 was going to be selling bridesmaids dresses, I wasn't sure what to expect. Having worked in the bridal industry for like three years, I was kind of conflicted. Since I got the invite and our big Las Vegas store was having a preview, I decided to check them out.




They actually put together a fun event with hair stylists from one of the local salons and all kinds of freebies with purchase (goodies from Sugar Factory and cosmetics). 




The set-up was cute and very springy. The dresses all came in pastels, a couple spring prints, and black. The style and color reminded me of Plum Pretty Sugar. 




I have to say, I was really pleasantly surprised with these dresses. First- they're all long but all flowy. They've got great movement and the fabric feels nice- no harsh tafetta or silk (I hate how easily it stains). They all hung nicely but they seem to run long so even these fairly inexpensive dresses will cost you a little extra for alterations (hemming is usually a fairly inexpensive fix). With these dresses, it seems like the main concern is the fit of the bodice which should be snug but comfortable. The dresses ran true to size (I tried one on for fun) and almost a little bit big. The fabric and lining all felt really nice on the skin too. 


The best part? My favorite one was only $68. 
And unlike most bridesmaids dresses, you actually can wear these again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...