Jetsettin Daisy: Disney World 2010

Friday, June 14, 2013

Disney World 2010

 
It's no secret I love Disney. My friends and I have no qualms about going to a character meal or waiting in line. It's part of the fun and I've never quite understood why some people have such an issue with it but that's okay. I think part of the fun is doing what you would do if you were still a kid since you paid for the experience... For me, this includes running off in random directions everytime I see blue alien fur. :-)
 
I thought I'd do a little post on my last family visit there. It was in December and for some reason, it was unseasonably cold (the same month when I went to Disneyland it was unseasonably HOT); like in the 40s. So strange.  Anyway, here are some of the photos of me geeking out.
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...