Jetsettin Daisy: Redondo Beach 2010

Monday, June 3, 2013

Redondo Beach 2010

Trying to stay distracted...

In May of 2010, my mom and I visited friends and family in Los Angeles. My friend and I decided to do a few afternoon excursions around the beach areas. My mom actually grew up in Redondo and my friend and I used to watch The OC, so we thought it would be fun to check out the filming locations. We went to the famous "diner" which was actually pretty cute and reasonably priced. The weather was great except a bit windy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...